Indian tent of cardboard

Bookmark and Share

Indian tent of cardboard - How many of you were children, alone or with the help of a parent, you have built a small house or other structure using a large cardboard box? I am one of those, just for the house was a box before they throw me I built my fortress there to make my game a lot more intriguing.
Now this idea is picked up and marketed, called Teepee Paperpod and is a structure of cardboard for children to play. In this case it is a classic tent redskin with a cone-like shape. It 'very simple to install and environmentally neutral board allows children to paint it or decorate as desired. The tent when not in use you can close and bend so that it occupies very little space making it perfect for those who live in the apartment.
The find of nigelsecostore.com