Face Mug

Bookmark and Share

Face Mug - After showing the cup Pence, I found a similar solution for breakfast really nice. This time it's a mug, which as its name implies, is shaped like a face. If Pence could split the cup with the milk from the cereal through a partition, with the Face Mug will have a cavity for storing our cookies.
In fact, the face's mouth is wide open and inside there is enough space to put necessary cookies for breakfast or snack. This is also made ​​of white ceramic and has found a truly brilliant. In addition to design interesting that already in itself justifies the purchase of a chance to put the cookies inside the mug is an unusual feature as useful.
Often when I prepare a cup of coffee or tea during the day I put it in a mug and I go back to work on the computer, so I can bring my sweet without losing some crumbs on the street, dirty the desk, or without having to carry around the bag, which would be feasible if only I could not empty it.
You can find it on uncommongoods.com